Killers weirdness...Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killers weirdness...Help.

Ok I have some weirdness going on when trying to back up Killers. First off I have read the other threads on this and I do have the latest version 8.0.1.1 downloaded, so I thought it would fix the problem. Second thing is since I know what will be asked, I do not have the log because that is part of the issue. Ok, so I put Killers in ( I have tried both with pathplayer on and off) It will not even recognize the disc at all, I mean it will not scan it to even start the process of backing it up. Sooooo I did the standard stuff that is always told....I wiped it down even though it is brand new, tried it again and after a few attempts it finally started scanning it but it went for 5+ minutes and I finally stopped it cause it was going nowhere. I have had similar issues before and re-booting computer and starting over always seemed to work, so I did that several times and still it will not scan it or if it actually does start the process it will just keep going and going...so next I went and got a new disc (again a brand new one) and I am having the same issues. I cannot even get to the point of selecting Chapter 1 in Main Movie like I have seen in other threads. I also backed up Prince of Persia with no issues at all and also MacGruber with no issues at all.

I have never had this happen in the many years of backing up. I guess I can exchange it again for a third time and see what happens but before that I thought I would ask. I will keep trying to get a log to send out because I know that is the important thing, but it won't even scan it and error out to allow me the get a log.

Any help, suggestions before I pull the remainder of my hair out?

Thanks

try uninstalling the DVD drive using Device manager on computer. Reboot computer and let windows reinstall DVD drive. Give the DVD another try. If still does not work use ImgBurn and post your Filter drive load order and as well you can download and install malwarebytes and run a scan to see if you have infection on computer. Lastly you can install DVDFab Passkey and see if that will work for the DVD

Comment

Can you see the folders and files on the disc with windows explorer?
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I can't figure it out, but I finally got it to work. I used my external dvd writer and it worked perfectly. I have gone back and uninstalled the dvd drive and reinstalled it but it didn't seem to make a difference, but it worked using my external dvd drive soooooo all is well. Maybe my old computer's drive is wearing out...who knows.

Thanks for the help.....

Comment

Working...
        X