Crashes after setting to ASPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashes after setting to ASPI

Crashes after setting to ASPI. Can't get it past the Error screen now. Program just shuts down.

Yup, sounds like you're running Win7.
    Same thing happened to me awhile back while doing some testing.
    I found out the hard way too.

Ultimately, I believe I had to uninstall Fab then do a new install. You can try just reinstalling, but my bet is the settings will be retained.
    Just use the Fab uninstaller
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

ASPI or SPTI?

Some say ASPI is best when backing up movies with the newer encryption. Isn't it?

Comment

Not necessarily. You probably need to add an ASPI driver to your system or change the one you have. In my experience, changing DVDFab I/O is something that you would normally try if a drive is missing or not recognized, not so much anything to do with copy protection on a specific disc.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X