New Preview Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Preview Screen

The Preveiw screen seems to not work as you just get a bunch of lines for the video instead of the actual video
    Attached Files

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
    The Preveiw screen seems to not work as you just get a bunch of lines for the video instead of the actual video
    Confirmed.
    All I get is alternate black screen and various colors of lines..
    No movie.

Comment

Tested a conversion from the hdd using DVD Ripper and the preview worked good for me.
      Attached Files

Comment

Same here. Ripped a DVD movie (movie only) and preview was just jumbled colors.
        Last edited by Mike89; 09-21-2010, 12:28 AM.
        I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Mine started out doing that, I changed the preview decoder from directshow to internal and it started working fine on XP SP3.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by 90312; 09-21-2010, 03:44 PM.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
            Mine started out doing that, I changed the preview decoder from directshow to internal and it started working fine on XP SP3.
            Internal does not work for me nor does direct show.

Comment

Works for me just fine... I'm not using that though, only few first seconds.
              Sad enough that conversion doesn't work for me in general, but window is lovely
              sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I've found on XP SP3 it works fine in the DVD Ripper module but not at all in DVD Copy. I spoke too soon...again!

Albert Einstein

Comment

I've found on XP SP3 it works fine in the DVD Ripper module but not at all in DVD Copy.
                  I hope that's not by design. The DVD copy module is the one I want it to work in as it's the one I use most.
                  I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

The old preview screen has always worked for me when using DVD Copy for Main Movie but now nothing. Never tried the DVD Ripper to see if that works so will try that tonight if I have time

Comment

I think most of these quirks will be sorted out in the next release that Fengtao mentioned in the crashes thread.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It works for Blu-ray, well works when compressing a BD folder to 25GB and looks good so looking forward to next release that fixes the problem

Comment

Working fine here for DVD Ripper (to Mobile), but 2nd pass has strange preview then.
                          人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
                          Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Preview window for DVD Copy in V 8016 is still not working.

Nothing but a blank off color screen. I let it run for 4 min. on two different disc.

Comment

Yep same as before, nice preview in DVD ripper and nothing at all in DVD Copy. But it works great!

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X