This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Merge resulting in no audio

I am trying to merge a three (title) part DVD consisiting of *.VOB files on a single DVD and it works great in combining the 3 titles in to one however there is no audio. The audio type listed in the DVDFab 6.1.2.0 window is MPEG1/2 and Language is shown as undefined yet I have clear audio in English for each of the three titles.

Any ideas?

If the audio tracks are all undefined, it may not have copied them, depending on your default audio selection choices in Common Settings. Make sure the audio streams have checkmarks in the boxes for each of the three titles. With some software players you may need a codec pack for this audio type. Try the free VLC Media Player, it is available at http://www.videolan.org/vlc and is self contained.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for responding.

The MPEG1/2 Audio is selected for the titles. I have no problem playing the source video and audio from the DVD using Windows Media or VLC Media. In fact, DVDFab has no problem playing the source video and audio in its little video preview window at the bottom left of the application window.

The problem is when I merge the titles in to one on to a balnk DVD; I get the video but no audio.
      Last edited by kissmine; 10-26-2009, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Nevermind. I double checked again with VLC Media and the audio is there. Must have been a glitch the first time or user error

Comment

Working...
        X