Frozen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frozen

I have a problem backing up this title, Frozen. I got this DVD Tuesday and it would not even open. I returned to store and exchanged for another copy. This copy will open. When it opens it takes a few minutes then I get an error stating some parts of DVD cannot be read either use main title or customize. I use main movie. First with pathplayer on then disabled. Both have same trouble. Copy gets past 80% then errors out. I click ignore all error and it takes 14 hours to complete the copy with 100886 unreadable sector skipped.
    Attached Files

A complete DVDFab log would be good (dvdfab_internal.log).
    Also try 8.0.2.1 Final.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

Sounds like it may have a new protection, or possibly a bad batch of discs, since the first one would not open at all but the second would. Does that second disc play back OK on your PC? How about on a standalone player.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Yes tried latest DVDfab released today.

Yes it plays on a stand alone player. Decent movie too.
        When it starts up there is a louder than usual vibration in player, especially when main menu is up, however vibration goes away about ten minutes into movie.

Comment

Update to latest Official release and try again DVDFab 8.0.2.1 is out (September 30, 2010) as I had no problems using Version 8.0.1.5 on September 20th to do this movie and giving the latest release a try now and that seems to be working as well.

Comment

Frozen Again

I just downloaded the September 30th update and still cannot thaw (open) Frozen. Are there any solutions available at this time? The DVD plays a blank white screen; writes for less than 6 minutes in either full or main mode; and shows over 3200 mb of data as being mysteriously lost after trying to open it. Help is needed inasmuch as changes in Path and other settings have no effect.

Comment

Sounds like protection, but the noises from the standalone player don't sound too good either. I haven't seen this yet, may pick it up tomorrow and see what it does for me.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Burned fine and plays just fine on all of my dvd players and computers
                Used dvdfab ver 8.0.2.2

Comment

Working...
                X