X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the karate kid

can't make a back up

No problems with this DVD and as well the Blu-ray for this movie as I ripped them with DVDFab last week. If you want help with the DVD then click the link below and read it over. Then once done reading it post all answers to the info mentioned to your next post reply to this thread.

Comment

"The Karate Kid" Blu-ray has Cinavia protection, do you mean you have a playback problem on PS3?
      DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
      http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

the karate kid

wend i copy i get chapter 2 on title 78 an 1.
        i disadle path player and enadle it an still get chapter 2 this is au.s.a.dvd can some help me. the karate just come out on 10/5/2010
        ps. this was on main movie
        Last edited by dad66; 10-05-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

I also am having problems ripping this disc. New, clean, scratch free disc (Redbox). Just reads the disc continuously (Open DVD Source: D:\[THE_KARATE_KID...).

Using beta 8.0.1.6 (25/09/10), which worked without any issue just the other day. Win7 64-bit. Pathplayer is disabled.

Can't even cancel from the screen, need to eject the disc from the drive to stop it.

Not much in the log files, but I'll attach them anyway.
          Attached Files

Comment

Please do not ask for help copying rented media, this violates the forum rules and could subject the forum to legal action. Read this: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...=newpost&t=122

Threads with posts that violate this are closed, no exceptions.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X