Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The FREE bits are still available for use. See the red link in Alien's signature.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks for the info, Guys!!!

Comment

I've seen this problem come up, but I haven't found a suitable solution.

I'm trying to burn DVD to DVD and it keeps reading as a DVD9. I've changed it to a DVD-5 on the bottom left corner and I've changed it to be a DVD-5 as default. But this doesn't work. After I change it to DVD-5, as soon as it gets ready to burn, I get a message saying there is not enough room on the disc. I've never had this problem before the new version. I've search the forums, but the only answer I've found is to change "dvd-9 to dvd-5 at the bottom" and I've done that yet it still doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz945 View Post
          what happens to the program when the trial period is over ?
          You will need to purchase if you want to keep using it after trial over.
          Chris

Comment

Is this the FREE version or are you a PAID subscriber?

Originally posted by magnum bj View Post
            I've seen this problem come up, but I haven't found a suitable solution.

I'm trying to burn DVD to DVD and it keeps reading as a DVD9. I've changed it to a DVD-5 on the bottom left corner and I've changed it to be a DVD-5 as default. But this doesn't work. After I change it to DVD-5, as soon as it gets ready to burn, I get a message saying there is not enough room on the disc. I've never had this problem before the new version. I've search the forums, but the only answer I've found is to change "dvd-9 to dvd-5 at the bottom" and I've done that yet it still doesn't work.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by chris View Post
              You will need to purchase if you want to keep using it after trial over.
              I believe you will be able to access the free decrypter ripping a Dvd in Dvd9 mode, (100% of movie size) and all latest support of copy protection will not be there. So purchase if you need latest copy protection removed and if not, just use shrink to compress to Dvd5.

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke_Ring View Post
                I believe you will be able to access the free decrypter ripping a Dvd in Dvd9 mode, (100% of movie size) and all latest support of copy protection will not be there. So purchase if you need latest copy protection removed and if not, just use shrink to compress to Dvd5.
                actually the support for the latest movies will be there but will be delayed 30 to 60 days for the free version

Comment

I am having a problem with the 2nd Transformer Revenge of the Fallen disc. The first disc burned fine but the second disc does not. It keeps looping over and over when analyzing for a long time. When it does stop (after 10 minutes) it shows Quality 12% (34.639GB->4300MB) . I do have 6.1.2.5 and I have the Pathplayer ALWAYS enable pathplayer. 6.1.2.5 may need an update.

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                    actually the support for the latest movies will be there but will be delayed 30 to 60 days for the free version
                    Not the end of the world but you would think that some people just lost their little brother No, he just went on vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke_Ring View Post
                      Not the end of the world but you would think that some people just lost their little brother No, he just went on vacation
                      Maybe he should add a donate button for the ones who use the free version and then when they make a certain minimum donation the latest released update will be unlocked for them so they can do the problem movies for a short time
                      Last edited by AGJ; 10-29-2009, 05:00 AM. Reason: added more

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
                        Maybe he should add a donate button for the ones who use the free version and then when they make a certain minimum donation the latest released update will be unlocked for them so they can do the problem movies for a short time
                        You might be on to something. (Hey, do you belong to one of those torrent sites) JK Ma, get the change purse, I'll be darned if I let these kids tear up my new Saw Dvd! I'll crack the copy protection on their little *****

Comment

Hey everyone just wanted to post some successes.

Tinkerbell (new one)

Ice age Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Imagine That

all backed up with 6.1.2.5

Comment

Snow White

The Snow White DVD is the same also, just thought I would throw this out there.

Comment

Donation????

Its like this, Yes I purchased DVDFAB, and I have been very pleased with it and its performance.
                              Updates are timely and support forums are awsome.
                              So I agree, Donations would be a good idea,
                              I feel sorta like I am taking advantage of the dvdfab group with a life time subscription. I would not mind donating from time to time to support what you guys continue to do.
                              Just thought I would throw this out there.

Comment

i have pad for dvdfab and on tf2 it said i have to buy or renew dvd to dvd is there something i am not doing right or do i have buy it over. help....?

Comment

Working...
                                X