This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with burning problem

where do i go and what do i do change the setting so the new version of dvd fab 6.1 will burn to a sl philips 4.7gb disk.

You can change it at the bottom centre of the main window or you can change it in Settings, DVD To DVD to set the default.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

i dont see anything that is settings on the main page when it opens. and that rekd0514 is really rude.

Comment

Click on the little green circle with the checkmark inside. It is located in the upper right in the DVDFab opening window. Use the window on the left of the page that opens to select the settings. If someone makes an inappropriate post, use the "report post" button (the "!" in the top right of every post).
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

ok after i open the common settings, what do i change there for it to burn to a regular SL disk.

Comment

after opening "common settings" in the left column click the "DVD to DVD" tab and in the top is a drop down "Default output size" then select DVD5. close Fab and restart.

Comment

Under DVD/Blu-ray, select Write. On the page that opens, on the left hand side in the DVD box, select the write speed and default size for a DVD5 if desired. Then click on DVD to DVD and select DVD-5 as the default output size and DVD Writer as the default output type. You can change the DVD size you want for your output in the bottom left of the regular DVDFab window, next to where it says "Quality". If you are new to DVDFab, many of these questions are answered in the tutorial, which is on the DVDFab website here: http://www.dvdfab.com/docs/

Thread moved to DVD to DVD forum.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

it doesnt say that under write . i attached a screen shot of the window fab gives me
                Attached Files

Comment

ok weird, i opened it again and it gave me something different. it only list two speeds under dvd5 and customize its defaulted to 4300. what speed to make if work to a sl disk
                  Attached Files

Comment

keep the write size at 4300mb change the write speed from recommended to 8x or 4x speed as you are using Philips media and that not really good to use. I would also download ImgBurn and use that as the burn engine instead of VSO

Comment

thanks, i saw where it said at the bottom to change dvd 9 - 5 but that was after i put in the movie to copy, i downloaded the imgburn program and running it all together now. The phillips disk are rated up to 16x. ill try changing that in the settings if this time doesnt work. i just changed the dvd 9-5 and its using the img as a burn engine.

Comment

Follow this link on how to set up Imgburn with DVDFab http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php?p=55&postcount=2

Comment

how do i change burn double layer to single layer?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                            how do i change burn double layer to single layer?
                            read post #6 in this thread

Comment

Working...
                            X