almost famous problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost famous problem

having trouble opening almost famous on dvd copy. i am running dvdfab 8.0.1.7 and it just keeps spinning. any suggestions?

Update to version 8024.

Clean disc.
    Post more information...

Comment

ok i updated to 8024, cleaned the disc, restarted my pc and still having the same issue. it opens the blue open dvd box and the progress bar just keeps going and going eventually the program stops responding and i have to close the program. i tried it with an austin powers dvd and the same thing happened but it did work on another dvd so i dont understand what is the reason why it doesnt work on those dvds? any guidance would be appreciated

Comment

Go into common settings top right green dot with check mark and change pathplayer to disabled for these movies. Don't forget to change it back oncce finish the movies that give problem

Comment

ok ill try that thanks

Comment

Moved your thread to the correct sub-forum for better exposure.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X