"The Last Song"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Last Song"

Having no success backing up the new movie with Miley Cyrus "The Last Song." Have tried full copy and main movie only with no luck. Basically DVD Fab just keeps reading and reading it without ever stopping unless you eject the disc.

Using the most recent version of the "free" HD Decrypter--8.0.2.2. Anyone else having this same problem?

I did The Last Song a few days ago with no problem.
    Movie only.
    Pathplayer enabled.
    R1/R4.

There is no special protection on this movie so I suspect you have either a dirty or scratched source disc.
    The disc could also be defective. The ability to play on a standalone has no bearing on being able to copy it.

Download nero cd/dvd speed and run an error check on the disc.

Comment

Same here, did this one with no problem using the registered version, but that should not matter for this disc.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the input, guys. I tried the Nero DiscSpeed but the whole computer locks up when I try to do anything to the disc...lol. Must be defective. Thanks again!

Comment

can't read "The Last Song"

Hi PsyBorg,

1) Please try to install the latest beta version 8.0.2.4 at to copy again.

2) For your problem, please try to open DVDFab program firstly, insert your original movie DVDs to your DVD drive, then to see if the DVDFab can connect your DVD drive to recognize the original DVDs.

If your DVDFab can't recognize original movies from DVD drive very well on your computer, please start the movie in your PC DVD Player (like PowerDVD) for a few seconds and then start the DVDFab analysis. Once the analysis starts, you can turn off the PC DVD player.

3) You can also download and install our latest beta free version DVDFab Passkey at to remove protections firstly. And then use DVDFab HD Decrypter to copy again and see the result.
          Last edited by Anny; 10-18-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Hi PsyBorg,

Please install DVDFab Passkey at to remove all the protections on this movie "The Last Song", then open with DVDFab to see if you can read it successfuly or not. Don't forget to check if this original disc is bad (dirty/scratched/invisible defects), you can use VSO Inspector, please visit . If you just ordered this movie DVD, maybe you can try to return it for exchange.

Kind regards,
            Sunny
            ________
            Genetically modified food
            Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X