DVD Predators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Predators

When I try to copy Predators from DVD to my hard drive, I get the following error. I have tried it with both PathPlayer enabled and disabled, but get the same error.

Error says: "Error while reading! Please choose what to do?" and gives me the option to "Retry, Abort, Ignore, Ignore All"

System Information:
    Windows XP SP3
    Intex Xeon 2.20GHz
    1GB RAM
    Attached Files

Hi Polaris_x,

Sometimes DVD discs have read errors, the original DVD might be dirty/scratched, try cleaning it before you copy, if it doesn't help, please click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Read", select "ignore all the reading errors automatically", then copy this DVD again to see the result.

Kind regards,
    Sunny
    ________
    CONVECTION VAPORIZER
    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:54 PM.

Comment

No problems with this DVD as I did a region 1 Canada release on October 11, 2010 with out any issues. I think you may have a bad pressed DVD like sunny mentioned. Maybe take it back and exchange for another if the cleaning does not work

Comment

i did thas move with DVD FAB 7 an it works good

Comment

No problem reading this title using the 8024 beta version.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No problem with V8023.
            R1 R4
            Movie only.

Comment

Thanks for all the information. I tried the disc in a different DVD drive, and it worked fine. I guess the hardware will only work until it doesn't. HA!

Comment

Working...
              X