and it keeps closing the viewer

i have to keep restarting dvdfab and reinserting the dvd

what i'm doing is using the "customize" option to copy movie only
    as well as keeping "scene selection" and "Subtitles"

any ideas ?
    i'm on a 30-day trial as i just downloaded this program

What's the title of the DVD ?
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

its ratatouille
      but it occurs on any dvd

Comment

Are you sure the Titles you are selecting do in fact have playable video. Put the disc in your DVD Player (soft or hard) to check the title #'s.

Because if you select a non-playable title the viewer will just hide (turtle's head back in the shell).
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by buzz945 View Post
          what i'm doing is using the "customize" option to copy movie only as well as keeping "scene selection" and "Subtitles"
          I have the PAID version, I assume you can't use the "Customize" on the latest Trial version now, not sure. But I guess if you can get to the "Customize" tab it should work.

If all you what is the Main Title, pick it you will get the Menus,the Subpics are clickable on the bottom right. Then click "Next".

Click the Welcome to The Official Guide for DVDFab link in my sig
          Last edited by AlienX69; 10-28-2009, 09:00 PM.
          AX

Comment

yea, i see that now that i've atempted the Customize option and let it copy/write all the way thru and saw that it did more or less copy the entire disc

so i dont see the difference between Customize vs Full Disc option ?

it seems like its the same thing ?

Comment

so i finished another dvd copy
              and i saw the difference

theres 2 dvd bonus sections thas NOT included when using
              the Customize option

however, back to the original question of this post...

i tried to capture these 2 bonus sections
              howveer, upon trying to "preview" those titles,
              i cant get the "preview" to work after the 1st pass

so every 2nd time i try to view a title, it goes back into the shell
              even tho i am chooing titles with 5+ minutes

any ideas as to why this is ?

Comment

Originally posted by buzz945 View Post
                yea, i see that now that i've atempted the Customize option and let it copy/write all the way thru and saw that it did more or less copy the entire disc

so i dont see the difference between Customize vs Full Disc option ?

it seems like its the same thing ?
                Customize and Full Disc output files will be almost identical if (in Customize) you check the boxes to include every title, subpicture and audio stream and do not select remove menus. This defeats the purpose of using that mode. It is there so you can pick and choose the content to make a custom backup disc that will require less compression of the video content than Full Disc.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X