can't write on dvd single layer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't write on dvd single layer

using version 8. will not write without dual layered disc. why is it not shrinking the files?

Originally posted by bogotabob1 View Post
    using version 8. will not write without dual layered disc. why is it not shrinking the files?
    Not sure but if you was to say more then maybe would know why.

Are you using a registered version? or are you using the free version?

If using free version you will never be able to compress as the free version does not do that

If you are a registered user then you may need to register DVDFab again so check out the link for that

If DVDFab is showing registered then make sure you have DVD5 selected to be able to compress same goes for when using the 30 day trial

Comment

Hi bogotabob1
      Please make sure that you have DVD5 selected on the bottom of Fab window.
      If still persists please post your logs the default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please just attach your most resent log(s) and post right here.
      CBR929

Sorry my friend didn't see you
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Which version 8? There was a problem in a couple of the early ones that could cause this, but it has been fixed. Please try v8.0.3.2.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X