Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab Serial number not arriving at my email!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Serial number not arriving at my email!

Hello,

I hope someone from support can help me. I ordered DVDFab online and was waiting for the confirmation/unlock email to arrive at my hotmail.com account. It's been over 24 hours and I still haven't received my email. I've checked my spam and junk email folders and nothing is there. I suspect that Hotmail simply isn't allowing the email to go through.

I would request that someone from DVDFab contact me at my alternate email address of [Edit] with the necessary activation information. I will give my order number to DVDFab once I receive this email.

Thank you,
    Tim Forest
    Last edited by maineman; 11-02-2010, 09:57 PM. Reason: email hidden to prevent spam

Hi Tim,
    I edited your post (removed your email address), so you won't be inundated with spam or worse.
    We and the sales team can still "see" your email.

Please visit DVDFab.com > MembersRegister and logon.
    Is your regkey available as a direct download?

Hope this does it for you
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Hi timfor1?we deeply apologize for this kind of delay at first. Please tell us your registered email and order number, you can contact me at sunny@dvdfab.com, then we will send you the key file ASAP.
      ________
      MARIJUANA CARD
      Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:58 PM.

Comment

I have sent timfor1's alternate email address to sunny.

Timfor1, please change your forum registered email also, so that you can receive emails from
        forum staff, subscribed threads, etc. If you can receive emails from the forum OK, you can leave it as is.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X