Problems writing to disk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems writing to disk

I have been using DVDfab for some time now. My Computer crashed and I had to upgrade. I reinstalled on an HP - Pavilion Elite Desktop / AMD Phenom™ II Processor / 8GB Memory / 1TB Hard Drive with a double-layer DVD±RW/CD-RWRecordable DVD Drive. It is 64 bit windows 7. I can copy DVDs to my hard drive but when I go to write to a DVD I get a "Process failed!" error. I think I attached the log files. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
    Attached Files

The VSO log does not have enough info.
    Can you post the DVDFab logs?

Also use this link to download Imgburn V2520 to use instead of the VSO burn engine.

ImgBurn is a lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit... and it's free!

Comment

Sorry, as far as I can tell all other log files are blank .txt files. I'll try the imgburn. Thanks

Comment

If you have something other than RW blanks, try that.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I tried installing the imgburn per the you tube instructions. No go. Also tried numerous media ie -r -rw +r.... no go. Here is the only log file with more info. I also put a pic of my error message. Thanks for the help.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Sammyboy; 11-04-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Not much info to go on, when trying to write to disc, what mode in Fab are you selecting?
            When installing Fab on Windows 7 Home Premium did you right click on the installer and select 'run as admin'?

Comment

Working...
            X