This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers 2 & 6.1.2.5

Using DVDFab 6.1.2.5 (as a paid owner) to back-up Transformers 2, using DVD to DVD in Clone mode, I received a successful clone message and a successful write message. However, when I went to test the back-up on the computer and a stand alone DVD player, I got nothing but a blank black screen both places. Back up was made to a Verbatum Dual Layer 8.7 gig disc. Any ideas?

Go here...http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?p=5470#post5470

Comment

Originally posted by jrrodgersjr View Post
      Using DVDFab 6.1.2.5 (as a paid owner) to back-up Transformers 2, using DVD to DVD in Clone mode, I received a successful clone message and a successful write message. However, when I went to test the back-up on the computer and a stand alone DVD player, I got nothing but a blank black screen both places. Back up was made to a Verbatum Dual Layer 8.7 gig disc. Any ideas?
      I have not tested it with Clone mode. You may need to check the box that says "Copy original IFO files". Try a Full Disc copy instead and build an image with Write Data mode or ImgBurn if you need it in that format. I have tested the disc in every mode except Clone and it works fine.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Transformer 2

Just backed up Transformer 2 by using Full Movie Mode onto D/L. Worked perfectly right out of the box without any modifications.

Excellent program.

Comment

Working...
        X