This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek 2009 - Jumbled

I recently backed up the Main Movie only of Star Trek 2009 (Region 4 - Australia).
    DVDFab (v6.0.2.2) took ages (10 - 15minutes) to read the DVD but eventually came up with the necessary files.
    Ripping appeared to go fine.
    I then burnt using ImgBurn.
    However, when watching the movie, all the chapters are jumbled.

Has anyone experienced this, or can explain what happened or how to overcome it?

Use Fab 6.1.2.5, Movie only, title 21
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks GregiBoy

I didn't know there was a later version of DVDFab. The automatic update says I have the latest (v6.0.2.2).

Comment

Sometimes the updater does not seem to work.

I suggest that you always keep an eye on the Official & Beta releases threads in this forum.

Hope this helps. It worked for me on Thu night with the AUS release.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

My updater hasn't worked for ever. I always just check the site (now here) before I do any ripping to see if there is an update.
          Into abyss
          You don't exist
          Cannot resist
          The Judas kiss
          Judas lives recite this vow
          I've become your new god now

Comment

Thanks guys.

Just manually downloaded v6.1.2.5

Comment

Hi there - just wanted to drop a note saying I was able to successfully encode the main movie, title 21, using DVDFab v.6.1.2.5.

When I tried to encode the movie with pathfinder off and errors off my computer crashed. With pathfinder enabled to be used if necessary and errors enabled the main movie was successfully encoded.

Playback on regular DVD player was just fine with no pixellation or sound issues. Thanks for turning out the new version of DVDFab so fast!

cheers.

Comment

We strongly recommend the "Always Enabled" mode for PathPlayer. You can always turn it off if necessary.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                  We strongly recommend the "Always Enabled" mode for PathPlayer. You can always turn it off if necessary.
                  In what situations would you turn it off?

Comment

When you have problems with a DVD....

Comment

yes men , i have the same problem, with startrek region 4 , mexico .. its imposible to make a complete backup its say that dvd data is 28.33 gigabytes , i think this is another way of code thata paramount implnat in his latest dvd , like transformers 2 , but i hope near by has a fix to these , the thing is that this movie is coming for november 17 in usa....

Comment

the pathplayer doesnt do the magic , i have the dvdfab 6125 , and yeah it work to read the information , but its said that the dvd data is about 28.33 g... i have to said that the copy a have of stratrek is region 4 mexico , the movie is paramount property i think this is a new security like that want we saw in transformers 2 , hope so on november 17 when these movie comes to dvd in usa, you can analys and break down.. to make the magic these is all the info i have ...

Comment

Greetings Forum. I recently tried to burn "Race to Witch Mountain" and some chapters were fine and others got jumbled around, like watching the credits after the first chapter and them watching the 5th chapter after that, etc...suggestions please. I'm using Fab 6.1.2.5, also having the same issue with Trans 2. Thanks for your time. Tdeco.

Comment

As has been said before on this forum, this title (R4 AUS) can be ripped to "Main Movie" by disabling Pathplayer and selecting title 21.

Comment

GregiBoy
                              With this new generation of encryption/protection, is there a general approach one should do to ensure a good rip & burn?
                              Also, can you tell if the rip went OK before you burn?

Comment

Working...
                              X