Airbender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Airbender

First I would like to thanks as this appears to be a great product and worked great on the first movie Toy Story 3.
    On the second movie I got Last Airbender and it shows 210mb for full feature.
    The same friend that suggested this program told me to use the pathplayer off which i did.
    I then found it was title 11 and set it to copy that one.
    After burning it only goes to chapter 7 then just goes blank and freezes.

I tried to do the send report in the info section and got an email back stating box was full.
    Should I post logs here?
    "If they say it cannot be done, then they quit to damn soon!"
    Saying by Deaglos

Yes, please post them here.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Ok attempting the attach as for some reason I freeze when attempt paste.
      I stripped out the video part as that made it exceed.
      Attached Files
      Saying by Deaglos

Comment

Was the zip ok?? Did that have the required information for you.
        Saying by Deaglos

Comment

Hi deaglos,

Please click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Pathplayer", check the option "Always enable Pathplayer", click on "ok", then restart DVDFab to copy again to see the result.

06:32:02: Task_1 failed! Error=401, this means 401 DVD_Error_QualityUnreachable
          Please check if there are some fingerpoints or minor blemishes on this source DVD, clean it fistly, then start copy.

Regards,

mona

Comment

Mona as stated in first post, with PP enable all it did was show 210mb in full disk mode and would never show anything in main movie mode. I see someone else has now posted on it also.
            Thanks for all help :}
            And yes I do like the program and when my check goes in (only get paid once a month) I will purchase.
            Saying by Deaglos

Comment

This DVD has new protection on it and not released officially in Canada or States till Nov 19. Hopefully DVDFab will be updated for it before it officially released

Comment

Working...
              X