This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

non css version?

I just downloaded the newest version of dvdfab (6.1.2.5), and noticed it said NON CSS version. I stick in a movie, and sure enough I get a popup saying it contains css and dvdfab can't copy it.
    Don't most all movies contain css? How do I get a version that can handle css?
    I just paid for another two years of this software. I'm hoping it is still useable.

You loaded the wrong version and will not be able to copy most movies with
    it.

Download the correct version from the link.

Comment

thank you! I tried and tried but could only find the non css version. I have no clue where the link was that you provided...but thanks!

edit: oh, I was at dvdfab.net instead of .com
      didn't know there were two sites. What's the purpose of that?
      Last edited by tahoejeff; 10-31-2009, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tahoejeff View Post
        thank you! I tried and tried but could only find the non css version. I have no clue where the link was that you provided...but thanks!

edit: oh, I was at dvdfab.net instead of .com
        didn't know there were two sites. What's the purpose of that?
        The short version of the long story is that it is necessary for legal reasons as is the non-CSS version.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Apparently for commercial reasons. Other than that we do not know...

Also, the download of official & bete releases are at the top of the first page of this forum.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks for the answers!

Comment

Working...
            X