DVD Copy Lisence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy Lisence

I have a 2 year update license for DVDfab Gold which expires next year. I received a message that an update to DVDfab version 8.0.3.2 was available.
    I downloaded this version and installed it and now in the about tab in help it says that although I have a 2 year license DVD Copy is not enabled. The only function that I have apart from trial periods is HD Decrypter free version.

I don't understand, do I have to repurchase DVD Copy for $50 even though I have a vailid license or does my license for updates only apply to DVD6 and any updates to later versions are not free?

Please assist as at the moment I feel ripped off.

Hi Commodore,

This is mona from DVDFab support team, please offer your registered email and order number, then we can check in our database and give you guides about how to get a successful registered version. You can send email to mona@dvdfab.com, any questions please don't hesitate to contact.

Regards,

mona

Comment

This is a problem with the key system. Another Gold user reported the same problem, "Enabled:No". It will be corrected, you have not been ripped off and do not need to purchase again.

Please do what Mona requested, it might speed up a fix.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have the same problem and just replied to Mona tewlling her that is still is not working after removing the new version and reinstalling it again. She sent me a new license key but that didn't help. Waiting to hear from her again.

Comment

Hi all,

Our devs are checking this registration issue, we will fix it ASAP. Sorry for inconvenience brought to you.

Regards,

mona

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
            Hi all,

Our devs are checking this registration issue, we will fix it ASAP. Sorry for inconvenience brought to you.

Regards,

mona
            Hi Mona,

I also have a 2 year license which expires Nov 2011. I have downloaded ver 8.0.3.2 but have not install because of the above issue encountered. Please advise the outcome.

Thanks,
            Leeroy

Comment

8032 dvd copy lisence

I also have a two year lisence that is good till APRIL_2012 and I have v8032 installed and is working, but mine also says enabled "NO"(dvd-copy)! Is there something that needs to be corrected or as long as it is still working is everything OK? (gold membership also)
              Last edited by 8855A; 11-11-2010, 05:13 AM. Reason: membership

Comment

I think I would not install the 8035 beta if I had a Gold license. If it is working as it should, there is nothing you need to do right now. You may need to download a new key at some point, so register to use the Member center on dvdfab.com if you have not already done that.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

8032 dvd copy lisence

yes I'm a registered member! I D/L both 8035,8040 but have not installed! Would the software stop working if I install 8040, due to enable "NO" on dvd copy? Thanks SIGNALS!

Comment

No, I don't think the whole thing would shut down, but you might miss Customize, Merge and other features that are not in Gold. This should be corrected soon, but I didn;t see anything in the v8.0.4.0 release notes.

Comment

8032 dvd copy lisence

OK!,Thanks SIGNALS!

Comment

8032 dvd copy lisence

Want to give a "BIG" thanks to everyone for there work on this issue! Process went very well! And a "BIG" thanks to MONA! Great job DVDFAB!

Comment

Working...
                        X