This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foresightref View Post
    If anyone wants the old version let me know where i can post it for down load. It's only 2.6 meg.
    please. I'd like to download it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritus View Post
      When it gets down scanning it shuts down, any thoughts as to why?
      Same here.

Comment

Any luck on a new update coming out for this movie? I want the full disc not just the main movie.

Comment

Chapter 11 works good on dvdfab 5.2.2.6

Comment

Originally posted by inazsully View Post
            Same here.
            Restart you rig and it should work.

Comment

I hope fengtao post the fix very soon, ie. this week or before the week is over..
              (just hoping).

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
                Using your instructions and V 5250 will also work.
                I have checked the result from start to finish and it is a good copy.
                I disable pathplayer and was able to rip & copy the movie. I had no problems whatsoever.

It just scan, and copy like always.

BTW, my DVD is Regional Code 3. I am not too sure if that was why I did not find any problems.

Thank you

Comment

This is where I have uploaded it. I did just the main movie. so try it on the whole disk if you want.

Comment

I used version 5.2.5.0 with the pathplayer disabled and it worked fine.

Comment

Originally posted by NY Marksman View Post
                      I used version 5.2.5.0 with the pathplayer disabled and it worked fine.
                      Same here with Region 1

Comment

There will be a fix for Airbender soon.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

5250 works for Airbender

5250 worked for me...pathfinder off...main movie.....#11

Comment

It is fixed, there will be a new release within the hour. Set PathPlayer to "Always Enable".
                            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

waiting

Originally posted by signals View Post
                              It is fixed, there will be a new release within the hour. Set PathPlayer to "Always Enable".
                              I am going to sleep now but wanted to bookmark these threads as the fix is not posted yet

Comment

Downloading the beta update now. Will give it a try when I get home.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X