Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Send Files Function

General -> Send Info Files

1. When I press the Send button, it opens up a e-mail to be sent, but where to send it? There is no E-mail address to be found or pre added in the mail.

In the old versions I think it never opened up a E-mail window. It just sent the report + files to the DVDFab server.

2. There is a Swedish language file (Report_SVE.lng), but the program still only shows the original English text.
    Attached Files

I have no problem with German Report.
    Also email address will be added later to your mail software.
    人生は贈り物であり、完全な喜びを経験する必要があります
    Life is a gift and should be experienced in full joy

Comment

You are correct, it is demanding an email client. This annoying problem seems to come up from time to time.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
        I have no problem with German Report.
        Also email address will be added later to your mail software.
        Only English in the report and when it starts Thunderbird the to mail adress field is empty.

Odd, when I select German as language, the report is in German.

Can't see any major differences in the two language files, that should cause this issue.

Comment

Try to add " (Svenska)" to DVDFab_SVE.lng, same for MoveFab_SVE.lng. I use "The Bat!" and there the email address gets added.

Also you should check your translation with the English one as you write there "IFO" instead of "Info"
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Blazkowicz; 11-21-2010, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazkowicz View Post
            Try to add " (Svenska)" to DVDFab_SVE.lng, same for MoveFab_SVE.lng. I use "The Bat!" and there the email address gets added.

Also you should check your translation with the English one as you write there "IFO" instead of "Info"
            Thanks!

Changed the two language files to this

[INFO]
            Language=Swedish (Svenska)
            And now the report is in Swedish.

Also corrected the IFO/Info stuff.

Comment

Hi Gummigutta:
              When you are using the DVDfab Report, you just input your Email address, and then this mail will be sent to DVDfab mail server. No need any mail client.
              I try to verify your issue, NOT repro.
              After I changed the DVDfab language to sv-SE, the Report changed to sv-SE also.
              No need to DVDFab_SVE.lng and MoveFab_SVE.lng. Give me more info please since I want to know wehter this is a bug for DVDfab.

Thanks,
              Potti

Comment

Without matching language name 1st!_Blood%, report window was English.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st!_Blood% View Post
                  Hi Gummigutta:
                  When you are using the DVDfab Report, you just input your Email address, and then this mail will be sent to DVDfab mail server. No need any mail client.
                  I try to verify your issue, NOT repro.
                  After I changed the DVDfab language to sv-SE, the Report changed to sv-SE also.
                  No need to DVDFab_SVE.lng and MoveFab_SVE.lng. Give me more info please since I want to know wehter this is a bug for DVDfab.

Thanks,
                  Potti
                  The language issue is solved.

Tried it with the 8.0.5.1 beta and sent an info file in the info window function. It then shows the "sending info to dvdfab" and then it starts a new outgoing mail in my Thunderbird (latest ver 3.1.6) (default mail client).

Windows 7 64-bit.

Attached is the mail it starts, with its empty field in the to address.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X