This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper nothing is ever fixed

They seem to busy with new features than fixing what is wrong with the ripper. The cropping is still broke, dvd ripper wont even convert a dvd made by blu ray to ripper. I give up. will never use product again

Originally posted by moridin6 View Post
    They seem to busy with new features than fixing what is wrong with the ripper. The cropping is still broke, dvd ripper wont even convert a dvd made by blu ray to ripper. I give up. will never use product again
    Why should DVD Ripper be able to convert a DVD made with Blu-ray to DVD Covnerter? Here say nothing gets fixed as they add new options instead but you want something fixed for a new option that was added.

The developers are working on the problems and fix one problem at a time. Your choice not to use

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      The developers are working on the problems and fix one problem at a time. Your choice not to use
      Not overly helpful. Looking at the changelog on v8 I can see some fixes but some biggies are being ignored at the same time loads of new features are being added:

1. Default profiles.
      2. Jerky motion (mp4).
      3. Speed is 25% slower.

Can we have more information please?

Comment

I respectfully, vehemently disagree.

There are at least 10 (Yes 10) things that I know that I know of that HAVE NOT been resolved in over 18 months.

The "Frame Rate Audio sync" problem immediately comes to mind.

These include bug fixes, improvements to compete with FREE software, GUI revisions, etc.

I personally feel that the "RIPPING" (And by that I mean RIPPING an original disk to HDD or a blank) is unsurpassed and I will not use anything else than Fab.

All other modules are ho-hum and do not compare favourably with other FREE software that is out there.

These modules, as COMMERCIAL products suffer from the perceived need by the developers to bring new modules to market while not fixing MAJOR problems in existing modules and also by a distinct lack of QUALITY CONTROL.

This is not a new statement by me. It is something that I have been passionate about for years and I think my thoughts on this subject are well known throughout this community.

If anyone cares for me to list these problems again for what it will seem like the hundredth time, feel free to ask me to subscribe to an appropriate thread.

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
        Why should DVD Ripper be able to convert a DVD made with Blu-ray to DVD Covnerter? Here say nothing gets fixed as they add new options instead but you want something fixed for a new option that was added.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Why should DVD Ripper be able to convert a DVD made with Blu-ray to DVD Covnerter? Really you may want to rethink that statement. Your program to make a DVD from a blu-ray a DVD let say that again your program to make a DVD cannot be ripped by YOUR DVD RIPPER and you dont see a problem with that. REALLY. How are we suppose to copy and play it if your program does not recognize it. I Dont Even want to try finding a program that will burn it to something I can view on a standard dvd player

Comment

Originally posted by moridin6 View Post
            Why should DVD Ripper be able to convert a DVD made with Blu-ray to DVD Covnerter? Really you may want to rethink that statement. Your program to make a DVD from a blu-ray a DVD let say that again your program to make a DVD cannot be ripped by YOUR DVD RIPPER and you dont see a problem with that. REALLY. How are we suppose to copy and play it if your program does not recognize it. I Dont Even want to try finding a program that will burn it to something I can view on a standard dvd player
            Not my program as I'm just a person like you who bought and paid for my licenses. The only difference is I volunteer my personal time to help the forum members solve issues and to moderate the forum to make sure members follow the forum rules, copyright laws and General Policies of forum

As for Blu-ray to DVD Converter that works as it creates a DVD that can play on DVD player. As for the DVD Ripper not being able to create a file from that created DVD well it being worked on from what was said in a post reply but not remember what thread that was in.
            Last edited by AGJ; 11-30-2010, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Proving vent space is not the purpose of this forum. If you have a problem, start a thread and ask for help or contact factory tech support at service@dvdfab.com. Rants about what has been fixed and what hasn't really don't help get anything done. You have all been warned.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X