Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) DVDFab support

Hello,

I've been using the 30 day trial period of this product mainly to try out its various (impressive) features, but also to see if any issues crop up and and how the tech support would respond to them.

I've posted a few times on this forum regarding problems with the rippers, but I've found response times to be very very long (most of my posts seem to be completely ignored), and I have to bump threads repeatedly to get an answer. Once a problem has been acknowledged, I receive no further update.

These forums seem fairly active, so why is it the technical support here seems to be (in my personal, and limited, experience) so poor? I have been itching to purchase the product (as other ripping/copying techniques have just been far too long winded and headache inducing) but I'm finding that the customer service is non-existent. I do not wish to splurge the $60 for the Blu-ray ripper, only to be left in the dark once I have encountered issues.

I appreciate that software like this can be very sophisticated, and the issues that arise correspondingly difficult to solve - but receiving no answers whatsoever from tech support is disappointing really.

Of course, it may be that this forum is predominantly user advised, but I can't see any other option for "official" tech support.
    Last edited by Number Six; 12-16-2010, 12:14 AM.

There is a tech support form on dvdfab.com. Some support staff respond here (keep in mind that they are in the China time zone). In fact, one of them responded to one of your threads within 3 hours. What is odd about your posts is that others are not having the same issues so there may be something specific to your setup.

However, support is not the same as development. If there is a bug that requires a fix to the product then you should expect it to take weeks or months unless it is a new copy protection fix. If it is a low priority or hard to find then it may take longer.

Do keep in mind that this information is based on my own experience only. I am a volunteer here and do not work for DVDFab.

Comment

Hi Number Six,

Thanks very much for your thread to our support team!

1.Please write to service@dvdfab.com if you meet any technical problem. We have been being here to reply user's questions.

2.We will work harder and harder to make users enjoy our better and better technical service.

Comment

I'm not sure what problems you have posted about or questions you have raised, but the users, volunteer staff and other support here I think most users would rate as very good. We have users here who are experts with operating systems, I/O, optical drives and blank media among other things. The developers and home office staff are in the forum on a daily basis. I hope you'll read through more than just your own threads and see the support that is available here. It is far more and better than is available with many products that I own.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X