Can I fix this (video issue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Can I fix this (video issue)

Is this an issue with the source or is there a setting I'm not configuring correctly? I do have the deinterlace option selected.

ExampleSection [url removed]
    Last edited by Complication; 12-18-2010, 04:16 PM.

Image crop is your friend. Url from annoying file share site removed.
    Attached Files

Comment

Sorry about the image share service. Trying to find something MUCH less annoying. Recommendations greatly appreciated.

Otherwise, can you elaborate about the 'image crop' response? I see in the Video Effect Settings area that there is a 'Crop' tab that allows me to crop the image. Is this what you're referring to?
      Last edited by ck42; 12-18-2010, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Give the link below a read and post all info mentioned to your next post reply to this thread. With out that info not able to help as not know what you are doing

Comment

Originally posted by ck42 View Post
          Otherwise, can you elaborate about the 'image crop' response?
          Your example image was 95% white space. I cropped it to the actual image and uploaded it for you.

Comment

The image looks like improper deinterlacing. Is the original DVD interlaced (usually a TV show or concert video)?
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              The image looks like improper deinterlacing. Is the original DVD interlaced (usually a TV show or concert video)?
              The DVD *is* based on a made-for-TV series. The DVD is a multi-episode DVD.

Comment

Nearly instantly after starting the RIP, it pops up the error message (Process Failed!)

DVDFab version: 8.0.6.0 (12/16/2010)
                Profile: Archos 605 (modified to deinterlace and set to 'stereo' audio)
                Does not happen with all titles. Seeing with two, so far.
                No recent changes to hardware/software
                No other DB or DVD software installed. (have CDburnerXP burner app installed)

Running app as 'Administrator'

Comment

Working...
                X