Skipping huge chunks of sourcerer's apprentice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Skipping huge chunks of sourcerer's apprentice

I am using a registered copy of DVDfab 8.0.6.1 and am trying to rip my copy of the sourcerer's apprentice so I can play it on my iphone. The log file is as shown below.

DVDFab 8.0.6.1 (2010/12/24 10:19:54)

0m 00.73s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 bd2mobile 1 bd23d 1 bd2dvd 1 file2mobile 1 filemover 1
    0m 09.01s: detected dvd
    0m 09.08s: drive E
    0m 09.08s: dvd type 1
    0m 09.08s: volume label SRC-0N-NW1.1_DES
    0m 09.20s: got copyright 1 f6
    0m 10.14s: got udf/iso
    0m 20.03s: got discinfo
    0m 20.07s: pathplayer disabled 0
    0m 25.64s: got dvdinfo

I was having an issue with DVDfab reading the DVD and I read from the website that when that happens I'm supposed to go into the common settings under read and select the radio button for "ignore all reading errors automatically". So I made that change.

Then it started off working fine but after about 8 minutes it says that the ripping is complete. However, seconds before that it said there was 20 minutes left. When I go to play for movie the first chapter plays fine, then it skips the second chapter and starts playing the third. The movie file is only 14 minutes long so it skips a bunch of chapters.

I've searched the forum but I cant find an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi julianwarren2
    Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Always Enabled click OK restart Fab and try again.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Please update to v8.0.6.3, set PathPlayer to "Always Enable" and try again. Also, in DVDFab Common Settings->General, click the button that says "Reset DMA".
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the quick help. It worked perfectly.

Comment

Working...
        X