This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sony psp

At this pont i really suck at this ..i am new to trying to load movies to psp just never done it before but have done lots of dvd to file...what i am trying to do is take a dvd movie from my dvd drive to a memory card that is loaded into a card reader and shows up as a extra drive on my computer...i sm sure there is a post here that has a set by step but i can't seem to find it ... so if someone car give me a link to a step by step of how to do this i would appreciate it very much ...thanks in advance...

Firstly, have a read of my "Best Practice: DVD to Mobile" in the Knowledgebase area of the forum.

The steps would be then:-
    Produce the file on your hard disk using the PSP profile.
    Use Windows Explorer to navigate to the file when finished, highlight the file, right click, copy.
    Use Windows Explorer to navigate to the memory card, right click, paste.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Many cards don't support a fast enough write rate to use them as a Target drive in DVDFab. Best to use your hard drive as the Target, then just use windows to copy and paste the resulting files onto the removable media.

//EDIT// My write rate is not fast enough either LOL
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for the replies i will do my homework and give it a shot and let you all know what happens....thanks again for your help

Comment

sage22, hope you are going by now but I made a PDF with pictures and notes that might help? It is too big to attach here, shoot me a PM with an email address and I'll send it along.

Steve
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Well i have been playing with this thing for a while now i can now load the card but have a problem with the volume to low to hear very well ...the machine i work with has a very big motor and the noise level is pretty loud but even with earphones i cannot get enough volume...thanks in advance ....sage22

Comment

When you make a PSP file using DVDFab you can raise the volume to 150% or higher. I would play with the settings and see which one will be loud enough for you at the job but I think 200% would be loud enough. Give it a try and also have you tried using file mover as that will move your just converted files to your PSP for you.

Comment

Working...
              X