This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper i7 + ati failure

Delete my posts all you want. The problem isn't going away. I'm trying to provide information to improve dvdfab. I don't why you frown on that. Having to cancel at less than 51% after the fps and task time left dwindles down to 0.

------ begin mobile work(1/1) ------

112m 00.81s: create config(0)
    112m 00.81s: convert profile(generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy)
    112m 01.00s: dvd title(1) angle(0) chapter(1->28)
    112m 01.00s: stream(480,2,1) stream(128,86019,0) stream(32,94208,4)
    112m 01.02s: info: set output video frame_rate(24000/1001)
    112m 01.02s: subpicture preset(1), mode(0)
    112m 05.18s: subpicture(32) mode(0)
    112m 05.18s: connect to sub render filter
    123m 38.39s: subpicture(32) mode(0)
    123m 38.39s: connect to sub render filter
    127m 35.00s: ------ cancel all mobile work -------

Please stop playing "I have the power to delete post in the forum", let me know what more info I can provide and let's get dvdfab working!

Comment

For anyone that has thoughts on what is going on in this thread please comment here. It was closed without resolve.

Comment

I mean c'mon...I'm a paying customer obviously. That's just childish to delete my posts & close a thread when I seek nothing more than to figure out why the product doesn't work as advertised and try to provide what information I can to the developers.

Comment

And it was closed with this "Don't do this again and and don't hijack other threads. If you have a problem, post it with details and someone will help you." What threads have I posted on that weren't relevant to the issue I'm having. And how does that thread not explain or provide details with the issue that I'm having? Please let me know!

Comment

We don't debate these things. Reflect on this during your time off.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don't understand...why wasn't this issue answered? I don't see that jdigital did anything wrong other than to provide details with a dvdfab failure.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdfab1 View Post
                I don't understand...why wasn't this issue answered? I don't see that jdigital did anything wrong other than to provide details with a dvdfab failure.
                post info needed to help and wait till someone responds. Do not go posting posts every few minutes when no response is posted. like 60 posts in something like 36 hours is a little too much for this as it is holidays for most and not all member/forum staff are on the forum

Comment

So is there enough info provided? Can we expect an answer soon?

Comment

"dvdfa1" and "jdigital" are the same person, and have been banned permanently.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X