Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) C'mon DVD Fab - Fix the Audio / Video Lag for Blu-Ray conversions

Hi there - As a long time user of this software, I would like to point out that it has served me well over recent years, but have become more and more frustrated with the ongoing glitch when converting Blu-Ray to DVD and Blu-Ray Ripping, with no success or solution when escalating the issue to the DVDfab team.

There is Audio / Video Lag for 9/10 of every Blu-Ray I try to convert - All seems great for the first 20% of each film, but after that the Lag gets worse and worse ending up with around 1 second lag come the end of the film.

With more and more titles being selected as Blu-Ray by consumers it should be priority for the DVD Fab team to sort this, as this additional option is not cheap for the full verisions of the Blu-Ray conversion add-on, and surely customers should be able to use the software and get the results they expect.

NOTE - I use a top of the range desktop PC running Windows 7, so I am confident that my system can handle this memory hungry software. I only use the standard settings and have tried various connotations with the same issue on all the results and outputs.

I know this to be a DVD Fab problem, as I have even ripped Blu-rays Chapter by Chapter and the output has no A/V lag - I then have to use 3rd party software to Merge the files, but this down grades the quality, and takes much more time to complete.

Perhaps the DVDfab team could look into this issue as a priority so that their software can perform as well as the exceptional package that DVDfab created for DVD conversion.

I have escalated this to the DVDfab team, including information of some of the recent titles I have had issues with "Avatar - Extended Cut" "Inception" "The Hurt Locker" to name but 3.

I have also posted something similar on the main section of the forum, please can the DVD Fab team investigate.

Here's hoping?

Hans
    Last edited by hans302; 01-02-2011, 07:49 PM.

This is being worked on already, and not all titles have this problem. The forum is not really the place to air complaints about service, there is nothing anyone here can do. If you have posted about this elsewhere, let that suffice or send Fengtao an email.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Your duplicate thread in another sub-forum has been deleted.

Comment

Working...
      X