Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Confused About Purpose of Queue

Hey All,

I've been using Blu-Ray Ripper for a few weeks now, attempting to convert my Blu-Ray titles for playback on the XBOX. It takes a couple of hours minimum for each movie to process, so I'd like to simplify the process and stack movies in the queue so they can process while I'm asleep or at work.

I get how to add titles to the queue, but how does Blu-Ray Ripper know when or if to grab them for processing? I've looked back over the past several months worth of threads trying to figure out the queue's purpose, or how to manage it, but I'm getting nowhere.

Am I overlooking something simple or misinterpreting the purpose of the queue? Is there any scheduling functionality built into it or possibly into Blu-Ray Ripper that will work?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Not sure I understand your question. The Ripper queue (for DVD and BD) will proces one after the other of the queued items when you click Start, but the Sources must all be available (i.e. on your hard drive). There is no timer or scheduler involved.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I don't see a start button on the mobile task queue screen, only options to copy, remove and such. If I drill into a title and hit start, then I can't get back to the queue to check on the status until the rip is complete.

I know I'm overlooking something very simple.

Comment

If you queued up multiple titles then you check before you start to make sure they are all listed. Once you start the conversion you not able to go back to the queue until the conversions are finished

Comment

Working...
        X