This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iphone Sub titles

Hello, how do you remove the sub titles when converting to iPhone. Everything goes smooth, but I get the annoying sub titles on video, they also show up in the preview window. Thanks!!!

In the "Subpicture" pane of the DVD to Mobile window, make sure that you have none selected. (Right hand centre of the Fab window)

If the subtitles are actually burnt into the video, there is no way to remove them.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

What happens if you have English selected and select Display forced subpicture. It should show subtitles only when it is needed...right?

Comment

No, if you check English all the subtitles will be on there. Click only display forced subtitles and leave English unchecked.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          No, if you check English all the subtitles will be on there. Click only display forced subtitles and leave English unchecked.

Thxs, worked out perfect!!!

Comment

You are most welcome, now pass it on!
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

This not how 6.2.1.0 works. I just did Angels and Demons (ch1 and ch2) in mp4 format. I selected English and Display forced subpicture. I also selected Direct render to video in the profile. This works. You don't see subtitles in ch1 and you do in ch2. You have to select a language otherwise if you have more than 1 language it would not know which one.

Comment

To remove all subtitles, deselect all the subpicture streams before you click Next. For movies that use forced subpics for translations, do what billbell52 suggested in his post.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X