Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Bizarre AVI Issue

First time I seen this happen!

Using version 8.0.7.3, I copied my movie "Hang Em High" to my hard drive, then used DVD Ripper (with a custom profile) to convert it to AVI. Weird part is, the AVI will not play...I can start it in Media Player, move the slider to any point in the movie and it's like it's permanently paused. I've used this custom profile for years with no issues. Another movie I converted to AVI at the same time (with the same settings) works normally.

I've never seen this happen in all my years of AVI conversions. The copied VOB files play just fine off the hard drive. Any ideas what I should try?

Please do the following to supply some additional information:

If you don't have it, install MediaInfo and allow it to analyze the two files, the one that works and Hang 'Em High. Paste the results of both into a post or attach them as text files. Please also attach your custom profile so that it can be studied by the developers if necessary. You can make attachments using the Manage Attachments button below the post editor window. Also, try playing the Hang 'Em High files with VLC Media Player (free, google it) and see if it behaves the same way.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks for the fast response! The AVI plays normally using VLC. I'm attaching the info from both files from MediaInfo...
      Attached Files

Comment

Also attaching the custom profile used...
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X