output resolution / aspect ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) output resolution / aspect ratio

I have dvdfab version 8.0.5.6 and I am ripping my blu-ray so I can stream them to my xbox.

The issue I am having with all bar one film, the frame resolution / aspect ration does not match that of the source.

Only one film that I have converted has had the option to create an output file of 1920by1080 or anything lower but of the same aspect ratio.

All the other films has the maximum resolution of 1920by800 and similar aspect ratio so the film does not fill the screen unless I zoom in but then I lose some of the picture

Any ideas how I can get 1920by1080 as one of the preset output resolution.

Thanks

1920x1080 is a 1.778:1 aspect ratio. If your content is a 2.35:1 widescreen movie, it is physically impossible to do what you want without either stretching the image, cropping it, or putting black bars around it.

DVDFab allows almost infinite control of the tradeoff between chopping the sides and the size of the black bars top and bottom, using controls you can access by clicking the Video Effects button on the Edit page where you set up your conversion.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X