Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper [8076] Cropping is broken?

Hi.

Tried 8076 but found that the cropping is broken; "Video Effect Settings" has a black panel where the movie frame should be - altering the position of the movie makes no difference, it fails to show any image.

Does it do this with all Source discs or just a particular one? I can't duplicate the problem, works fine for me.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Nuts...

Me tried rebooting, reinstalling, uninstalling & cleaning and installing again and reproduced the same problem each time. If only I'd been intelligent enough to try another disk LOL. I've not experienced that many issues with DVDFab so trying another disk didn't occur to me. Der...

Anyways, with alternative disks I have not reproduced the problem. FTR the disks I had problems with were UK PAL Star Trek Voyager season 2 (uncertain which disks now, in retrospect). Other movies and other seasons have not duplicated the problem so apologies for what seems a false report.

Comment

The ones that gave problem maybe post internal log file for and the Profile/settings being used so they can figure out what the problem

Comment

Working...
        X