Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What program do you use to make a .xml file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper What program do you use to make a .xml file?

Sorry for the noob question. But from what I am seeing Word, Works, or Wordpad does not work or I am doing it wrong.

I downloaded a few of the profiles but can not get them changed over to .xml
    I was hoping to try and create a profile that would rip 3 formats every time.
    mkv / avi / mp4 or wmv for my DroidX

Thanks
    Tony

You can't combine different file formats or codecs in a single profile. Use the ones for the Droid X that are posted in the New Profiles thread or that are included with DVDFab. You can make different type outputs in the same work session by using task queueing in Ripper. Set up the ones you want and they will be added to the list; when you click start, they will process one after the other and be written to the output location you select. Why would you want so many different file types for the Droid?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

They are not all for the droid. only the mp4 or wmv. not sure what I like better yet. I use my droid to out put hdmi video to a 19" flatscreen in my camper.

The avi and mkv are for an Argosy HV335T-0020T 2TB Home Media Player. I am new to all of this digital media library stuff so I am trying to discover what works best with out asking to many questions. I don't want to be a nuisance. However getting some things to play well on the argosy has been a challenge and time consuming.

I'm learning. but its slow going.

I downloaded a samsung avi profile and I can not get it into a .xml file to use as a profile.
      Is there a specific word processor I need?
      Thanks.

Comment

When you download & save the txt file, do the following to save as xml document;-
        At the end of the file name just add .xml and save it, please see my attached example, no special program needed,
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank You That makes more sence.

Comment

Working...
          X