This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper For those with audio sync problems, go back to 8.0.7.3

For all those with audio sync problems right now, hoping that posting this will provide a quick to find solution that may work for you.

There are lots of recommendations such as identifying the framerate of the source with utilities like mediainfo. I have tried these recommendations to solve the problem. Despite never having to use utilities like this in the past, it didn't resolve my problem and that of others with other similar audio sync issues on the forum.

Definitely an issue has been introduced with builds after 8.0.7.3. If you are having audio sync issues, suggest that you roll back to 8.0.7.3. It has resolved the audio sync issues for me and others on the forum.

http://www.oldapps.com/dvdfab.php

I wish this problem would be acknowledged by DVDFab. So far I've found no indication that the problem has been addressed on 8.0.8.7

It's clear if you search for "audio sync" on the Forums that there is an issue that has been recently introduced and hopefully it will be addressed soon (at the very least acknowledged)

http://forum.dvdfab.com/search.php?searchid=916822

Paul

I was going to post something asking about an official comment from Fengtao about this. I wonder why this has not already been done? I have the 8.0.7.3 version and have been keeping an eye on the forums before I update.

Comment

Thanks for this info - I've been pulling what's left of my hair out with this audio sync problem.... Audio gets more out of sync the further into the movie....
      Regards,
      Squib
      ---------------
      DVDFab 8.0.7.3

Comment

There have been many posts about this, and by doing a little searching of this forum you will find all the information you need with a few clicks.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by virtman75 View Post
          I wish this problem would be acknowledged by DVDFab. So far I've found no indication that the problem has been addressed on 8.0.8.7
          i too, as i have said in another post, would like to see this acknowledged

cheers

Comment

Thank you for letting us know about this quick fix - I've had repeated failures trying to rip Toy Story 2. Hopefully, this will do the trick.

Comment

You should all try the 8089 Beta version. The sync problems I was having with 8085 were corrected in the 8087 Beta. Going backwards is not always a good answer. If you have sync problems with v8089, start a new thread.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
              X