No announcement yet.

1600x900 MKV rip. How do I do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 1600x900 MKV rip. How do I do this?

Hey guys,

Sorry, I am new to this software and this forum!

I am just looking for someone to point me in the right direction.

I seem to keep ripping my blu-ray collection to my Hard Drive using MKV.remux at 1080p. The rip of the Social Network is about 24 gigs and takes 20 mintues. I am looking to compress the Social Network.MKV to a smaller, more manageable size. I want to keep the lossy audio (DTS-HD and Truehd) but compromise on the video to about 1600x900 or so. I rather not see the skin pores of the actors while I watch a movie.

If someone could point me in the right direction. Do I rip using the MKV.remux feature and convert the video (1600x900) somehow using DVDFab? Can i do it straight from the Blu ray to MKV rip? Or is there another software to help me out with this?

Thanks guys!

To change the resolution you will need to re-encode using the Blu-ray Ripper module. It will work directly from the disc or from a previously decrypted BDMV folder on your hard drive (recommended).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X