One CD at a time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper One CD at a time

I'm pretty new to this and want to back up/rip my current movie collection. I have DVD/BD Ripper and Passkey. If I finish one DVD and put in another one, Passkey takes over and starts doing its thing, but DVDFab doesn't see the DVD. I have to stop both, start DVDFab, then Passkey, and then insert the DVD for them both to work. DVDFab just dies after the first CD is ripped. Any suggestions?

Turn off Passkey, both Rippers have decrypters built in.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
      Turn off Passkey, both Rippers have decrypters built in.
      So why did I get Passkey again?

Comment

We don't know. Why did you?

Originally posted by slider162 View Post
        So why did I get Passkey again?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Passkey is an updated on the fly decryptor so you can use a different program that does not remove copy protection. Or if you just want to watch a different region Blu-ray/DVD on computer. Lots of options for using Passkey but only one option for using DVDFab Main program

Comment

Working...
          X