Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cannot convert a dvd recorded tv show and convert to an IPAD format using DVDFAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Cannot convert a dvd recorded tv show and convert to an IPAD format using DVDFAB

Can anyone help me with converting a dvd recorded tv show into an IPAD format using DVDFAB? The disc has been finalized and can be watched on my computer. However, DVDFAB does not recognize the disc. DVDFAB support team states that DVDFAB can only recognize original DVD discs with the entire DVD files (vob, ifo, bup). They say that the DVD files must be changed to be recognized by DVDFAB. Does anyone know how to do this? The disc was recorded on a LITEON lvw-5005 dvd recorder connected to me television. Please help.

Moving your post to a better thread.

Step one with your problem would be to turn off PathPlayer and make sure the disc was finalized by your recorder, unlikely to be readable otherwise in any other drive. I have an Ilo DVD recorder with that Liteon drive in it and I used to make conversions with DVDFab. This was with an older version, many years ago. The Ilo/Liteon records in the DVD-VR format, which DVDFab could read before. On my Ilo recorder, finalizing had to be done manually, it was not automatic. There was a menu item for it on the recorder.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X