No announcement yet.

8.0.9.0 - The Way Back & Prince of Persia - Audio Out Of Sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8.0.9.0 - The Way Back & Prince of Persia - Audio Out Of Sync

I have been trying to convert The Way Back & Prince of Persia to MKV since version 8.0.8.5 with no success (Audio is always out of sync). Any ideas?

I have all my settings to Software, memory to Max, and I have already ripped to the HD and am trying to use Blu-Ray Ripper to MKV. Both 1 pass and 2 Pass Fail to keep audio in sync. Both include and remove HD audio fail.
    Attached Files

Can you use a different file type that would let you try a different profile? The iPhone4 profiles have perfect sync and great images, I have done about 10 since v8.0.8.5 with no problems. I don't use MKVs, don't need them for any of my playback but I will try one and see if my results duplicate your problem. Do other titles besides these two convert OK? It should not matter, but try setting the memory allocation to Auto.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have not tried any other profile. I convert all of my collection to MKV to store on my media server. I have tried with Memory set to Auto and yes I have been successful in getting other movies to convert. Of course, not all were converted on this version, but I have 630 movies and 700 TV Episodes all converted to mkv but these two movies will not convert with the audio in sync.

Comment

Any options on how I can get the sound to be in-sync using the mkv file format?

Comment

Originally posted by mace5805 View Post
          Any options on how I can get the sound to be in-sync using the mkv file format?
          A suggestion is to use MediaInfo to inspect the original files and make sure that you set the frame rate for your encode exactly as MediaInfo determines.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

The only options I have are Same As Source for both video and audio.

Comment

Working...
            X