No announcement yet.

Prince Of Persia - Wrong FPS Detected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Prince Of Persia - Wrong FPS Detected?

Hi All,

Another one here having trouble ripping Prince of persia to Blu Ray. Tried all the current versions and have just tried dropping back to 8.0.8.5 to see if that worked, but still have the same audio sync problem. Its deffo a frame rate issue, as the audio starts ok, but then gets progressivly out of sync, so im thinking theres a mis-reading somewhere? Not sure if its becasue theres so many m2ts files its going wonky?

Its the only BD that i have with the problem, all others rip fine, i have the combo pack, so can rip the DVD and then just watch the BD when i want High Def, but i just cant stop myself wanting to figure out why this single lone, annoying BD wants to be difficult!

The MKV profile when ripping to MKV will only let me select "same as source" is there anyway to manually override?

Any Ideas?

ta!
    Attached Files

Hi AlexHaden
    8085 was known for some A/V sync issues please download the latest version and try again, if you still have problems as you say post those logs.
    CBR929

EDIT: You may try setting all codec to software, to do this Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, set Video Decoder to Software and set Video Encoder to Software restart Fab and try again.
    Last edited by CBR929; 06-12-2011, 04:32 PM. Reason: EDIT
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I too am trying this film, to AVI h.264 audiocopy, done it all on software and with the latest version and audio gradually goes out of sync. Unlike the others i've done recently i can't manually select the framerate it only has "same as source".

Comment

I'll give mine another go at software, Hardware, and i'll also try iphone HD format and see what results i get.

Give me a day or two and ill post the logs and results

Comment

Hi All,

Tried Hardware, software, different audio formats....all lead to the same event.

Audio going out of sync towards the middle of the movie?

Any Ideas? Im totally lost. Might just give up on this one do you think?

There does seem to be a number of users having the same issues?
          Attached Files

Comment

i've tried again with 8.1.0.5 and it still happens. I've tried again on software and using ati stream too but it still gradually goes out of sync.

Comment

I've tried it with the newest version, 8.1.8.5 and the same problem occurs. Has anyone found a workaround yet?

Comment

V8.1.8.5 will convert this title with no AV sync issues, I just tried it. The problem is with the original rip to disc. BD Copy will not write the folder, I had to use the Passkey Rip to Disc option, then ran the conversion to MP4 from that. I used the iPhone4 1080p profile at 720x300, downmix audio to stereo, video bitrate 1750 kbps, framerate Same as source (23.97 fps in my case).
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I just tried ripping it with the iPhone4 multichannel profile, changing nothing but the resolution to be full 1920x800, and the same audio problem persists. The longer the movie plays, the further out-of-sync the audio gets. (Also, not that this is important to the discussion at hand, but the iPhone profiles don't support chapter markers, which is why I use the MKV profiles.)

Here are the exact settings I used:

iPhone4.mp4.multichannel profile
                  Video Format: h264
                  Encoding Method: Fast encoding
                  Fixed Bitrate: 5488 kbps
                  No split
                  Framerate: Same as source (there are no options to change)
                  Audio format: aac
                  Bitrate: 448 kbps
                  Channel: 5.1 multichannel

Again, the audio seems fine for a while, but slowly gets out of sync until the end of the movie, when it's almost 2 seconds off.

Comment

I am not sure what you are seeing, hopefully one of the DVDFab staff members will see this and can help you. I will try the multichannel profile and see if that works for me.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                    X