Flyout menus always show up on primary monitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Flyout menus always show up on primary monitor

This is a generic DVDFab interface problem that's been around for a bit and is mostly an annoyance. I run DVDFab on my second monitor. But the flyout menu (see attached .png file) always shows up on the primary monitor. My second monitor (the one that DVDFAB is on) is to the right of the main monitor, and the menus like the "More" menu under "DVD Ripper" show up on the main monitor.

I can't move the mouse from DVDFab to the menu because it disappears as soon as the mouse cursor leaves the program window. The only fix is to move DVDFab to the main monitor.

An example floating menu is attached.
    Attached Files

Hi all,

Our QA team just confirm this is a program bug, we will fix it ASAP. Sorry for any inconvenience this situation has caused you.

Sincerely,
    --
    Sunny

Comment

That's great!

Sorry about the missing version number: I picked it from the dropdown when I created the thread but for some reason it didn't show. It is 8.1.0.0.QT.

Comment

This annoying problem also exists in v8.1.0.1 and 8.1.0.2. Until it can be fixed, you can avoid it by not crossing the trigger area with the mouse pointer, i.e. go around the DVDFab window outside of its boundaries, or just click on one of the other choices in the nav pane to close the unwanted choices.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Thanks! That's helpful. A bit easier than moving the entire app window to the main monitor.

Comment

Working...
          X