This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome GregiBoy!

Please join us in welcoming GregiBoy as a new Moderator in the DVD/File to Mobile Forum. He is from the land downunda and has great expertise in DVDFab profiles for mobile devices and streaming video. I'm sure he will be a great asset to the forum (and already has been since he joined).

Good on ya, cobber!
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Welcome GregiBoy!
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Welcome aboard GregiBoy!!! Congrats
      SVN :

Comment

Struth...... good on yer !!!

Comment

Congrats Gregiboy!!

Comment

congrats on your promotion Gregiboy

Comment

Thanks All,

Hope that I can live up to the standard of the other moderators already appointed and can be of assistance to users in my area of expertise.

That's the plan anyhow!!! I'll blame Signals for railroading or pressganging me anyway!!!!

I think it took 20 minutes from the time he asked me until I was caught!!!!

I do think we should all give a vote of thanks to Paul (Signals) & Tom (maineman) for getting this forum off the ground and the FMan (Fengtao) & the TMan (Ting) and the A-Team (their crew) for being receptive to the idea.

I am absolutely sure that we can provide a higher level of support here that is not defrayed by questions irrrelevant to the product that we all use and monitored by an organisation that has other goals & objectives.

On the other hand, I would like to congratulate all of you that have joined the forum as I do recognise most of you as previous regular contributers elsewhere and I hope that you have managed to grab your usual handle.

Please feel free to disagree with me if you wish as I always feel that free & meaningful debate usually brings out a solution or the best way to get something done.

Best Regards
              Greg (AKA GregiBoy)
              Last edited by GregiBoy; 09-19-2009, 12:05 AM.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Welcome GregiBoy

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
                Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Congrats Greg!
                  We could not be happier with your decision to join us.
                  Your expertise and guidance will be huge assets to us all.

Thanks and welcome aboard!
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Alright another non CDF's mod Congrats GregiBoy
                    "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

GregiBoy,

couldnt agree more.

Comment

Last edited by diane7; 10-11-2009, 05:04 AM.

Comment

diane your nice picture doesnt show unless you login to cdfreaks.

all better now.
                          Last edited by troy512; 10-11-2009, 05:55 AM.

Comment

thanks-ill fix

Comment

Working...
                            X