something breaks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) something breaks?

Hi I have been having some problems lately and have noticed that the software changes when it happens.

I have been having issues with saving profiles like others but I have noticed that when I try to save a profile the software shuts down and asks if I want to restart it.

When it restarts though I notice two things that change

1st. the check boxes on the right for audio turn from boxes to circles. (old style)

2ndly. I can no longer select more than 1 audio track (when creating an mkv)

Neither restarting the software or loading default settings fixes the problem. The only way to fix is to reinstall the program.

Anyone else notice this?

Hi johnsalazar,
    There are 3 system profiles in Blu-ray ripper to MKV. Only mkv.h264.audiocopy and mkv.remux support multi-tracks.
    The boxes in the check boxes on the right for audio meams you can select multi-tracks. The circles means you can only select one track. Please make sure what profile do you selected.
    Wish it helps.
    terry5

Comment

Thanks terry5

Thanks for explaining that, I hadn't noticed that it was different.

Any preference as to which produces a higher quality rip?

Comment

Hi johnsalazar,
        You can find the difference among the three profiles in Conversion Settings page. Inorder to produce a highter quality rip, you'l like to just only select the profile and do not change others as the DVDFab will do it best.
        Thanks
        terry5

Comment

John
          It depends on your goals for the converted files. The mkv remux is very high video quality and fast processing, but very large and not playable on many mobile devices. The h264 profiles look very good, are smaller and take longer to process, and are more likely to be playable on more different devices.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X