Profile Editor Does not recognize DVD Fab Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Profile Editor Does not recognize DVD Fab Installed

I have DVD Fab 8.1.0.0 installed and the profile editor does not install saying it could not find DVD Fab. Not sure if this is by design unless you have one of the later versions or if it is because I have Windows 7 64 bit and it's not looking in the correct path. I will try to update after installing the latest Beta of DVD Fab.

Works with Latest Beta of DVD Fab

It will install with the latest Beta of DVD Fab 10.1.0.7. The Sticky might need to be updated with the earliest version of DVD Fab that it works with just to help people out that want to test it.

Comment

It must be install here: "C:\Program Files\DVDFab 8 Qt" it needs files located there, so you must have a QT version installed.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by irishgrunt View Post
        It will install with the latest Beta of DVD Fab 10.1.0.7. The Sticky might need to be updated with the earliest version of DVD Fab that it works with just to help people out that want to test it.
        I take it that this version 10.1.0.7 is a typo?
        "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Yes. That was a typo. I meant the latest Beta version. And yes previous version was a QT version when it did not recognize a Fab install.

Comment

I think it should work with 8106, possibly 8105 but not earlier, certainly not with non-Qt versions. I have not had time to test it much.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X