This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to mobile without DVD to DVD

I am currently using the trial version of dvdfab 6 and am interested in buying the DVD to mobile component. When I went to buy I was informed that you have to have DVD to DVD for it to operate. I was wondering if DVD to mobile operates at all without DVD to DVD or if it will work with the HD DVD decrypter? Since my laptop has one DVD drive, DVD to DVD is quite useless so I would be paying more for it than for the option I would actually use. Please help.

Originally posted by Darkknight9 View Post
    I am currently using the trial version of dvdfab 6 and am interested in buying the DVD to mobile component. When I went to buy I was informed that you have to have DVD to DVD for it to operate. I was wondering if DVD to mobile operates at all without DVD to DVD or if it will work with the HD DVD decrypter? Since my laptop has one DVD drive, DVD to DVD is quite useless so I would be paying more for it than for the option I would actually use. Please help.
    You can't buy DVD to Mobile standalone. DVD to DVD will work reading and writing to the same drive.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X