DVD and BluRay ripping stops at 50%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper DVD and BluRay ripping stops at 50%

I have tried ripping 3 movies since the new update and all have the same problem. I do a two pass rip and when it hits 50% i get a 504.00 0 error.
    Here is my most recent attempt with a DVD.
    Attached Files

Please try 1-pass and let me know if it's any different.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I just tried a 1 pass and it got the same error right off the bat. I uninstalled Fab and reinstalled the newest version. I also ran CCleaner.

Comment

What's your A/V settings?
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I have not changed any settings after the new install. My A/V settings are on default.

Comment

I just tried it with Disable all GPU codecs checked and it resulted in a failure as well.

Comment

I see a couple other threads have replies saying that there is a known issue in the process of being fixed. Does this apply to my problem as well? Thanks.

Comment

Possibly. Please try the new version, expected release in a day or two.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X