8115qt Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8115qt Beta

I tried 8115 qt Beta out - This version still has the same A/V synch problem when doing a BD rip using CUDA for decode and CUDA + SOFTWARE for Encoding

If SOFTWARE only is selected for Encoding then the A/V synch problem is not present but rip speeds drop dramatically

Are the dev guys still working on this or are we stuck with the problem?

You are never stuck with a problem forever. I have tried the iPhone profile with CoreAVC, CUDA and software decoding and the only sync problem was with CoreAVC. I get the best speeds on my system with CUDA selected for only one of the conversion jobs, so I haven't tried it with CUDA and CUDA+Software. The main office will be open in a few hours, I will send them a link to this thread.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I dont know why, but I can't reproduce these problems people seem to have, the only problem I had with syncing was with CoreAVC and I am running a very good graphics cards, EVGA 590GTX in SLI, CoreAVC still needs a tweak but all in all its great.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

8115 (qt Series)

To be quite honest, I've had it with messing about and wasting my time trying to get any of the 81xx qt series to work properly. I've upgraded my video card (and the PSU) in my efforts to get the 81xx qt versions to work but I'm going back to using 8085 (pre qt) this one works almost perfectly every time WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS --- The sooner it is acknowledged that the qt series has serious problems, the better and maybe some solutions will be forthcoming

Comment

Working...
        X