HP Touchpad profile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper HP Touchpad profile?

Has anyone determined what Profile to use for HP Touchpad. I am a newbie on using the DVD Ripper and not sure how to appropratly pick the profiles.

I have used the 3GP (lg VX9400) profile and it plays but does not seem to translate to the HD format. According to the HP support the touchpad will support the following.

H.264 Decoder Baseline Profile at Level 3. Maximum Image Resolution: VGA (640x480) (XGA, 1024x768 for TouchPad). Maximum Frame Rate: 30 fps. Maximum Bit Rate: 2 Mbps.
    ■ MPEG4/H.263 Decoder MPEG4 Visual Simple Profile at level 5. Maximum Image Resolution: VGA (640x480) (640x480) (XGA, 1024x768 for TouchPad). Maximum Frame Rate: 30 fps. Maximum Bit Rate: 2 Mbps.
    ■ Containers: MP4, M4V, M4A, MOV, 3GP, 3G2

I have tried the MP4 templates and I end up with video that doesn't play.

Try the iPad or iPhone4 profiles, but choose a frame size on the Edit page that is smaller than the defaults, i.e. 702xXXX or something similar, and check the video bitrate on that same page and use the slider to keep it below 2000 kb/s. You may have to choose an even smaller frame size for 4:3 aspect content (like 640x480). For the audio selections, choose Stereo at 96 kbps. These are just starting points, but small adjustments either way should produce something that it will play.

If you don't see a suitable frame size on the list on the Edit page, click the Video Effects button and on the Resize tab, select Customize and type the dimensions in the boxes and click Add.

You can also use the new version of the DVDFab Profile Editor to create a custom profile. It is free and you can find it here:
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X