8.1.2.2 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 8.1.2.2 problems

I've run into a couple problems with the newest build. The first problem was with 1984's Christmas Carol. It only converted about 30 second's of the movie and said that the conversion was complete. The second problem was with RED and Predators the conversion process seemed to go OK but scrubbing through the movie showed me at the end during the credits the conversion corrupted and the movie freezes until you manual scrub past the affected area. I've attached my logs showing you my settings used. Hope this helps identify the problem further. I know I identified a conversion failure on a previous build of the beta and am hoping these new issues are related.
    Attached Files

Hi dglidden
    Open Fab click the Click the Green at top right corner of the DVDFab screen, and open Common Settings > General >A/V Codec, put a check in Disable all GPU codes and make sure they are set to Software, restart Fab and try again.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I already did that and it doesn't work. The problem lies someplace else in the coding of the software.

Comment

As you can see by the screen image that I had already set up the codec that way.
        Attached Files

Comment

Try ripping the main movie to a BDMV folder and running the conversion from that.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X